The ICB Management Service carries out the financial and administrative management of the Institute. It provides technical and administrative support necessary for the proper functioning of the Institute. It controls the efficient use of resources and materials, financial and personal resources assigned to the Institute.
The main activities of ICB Manager are:
– Financial and administrative management of the Institute.
– Preparation and management of the draft annual budget of the Institute.
– Human resources management.
– Coordinating general services and supervision and control of the work performed.
– Projects and research contracts management.
– Contracting services and purchases.
– Management of acquisition of equipments and infrastructure and engagement of civil Works and external services.
– Secretariat of Institute board.