We are pleased to invite researchers to submit abstracts to the NanoteC19 Conference to be held from 27th to 30th August, in Zaragoza, Spain.
The Conference will feature a wide range of topics and top-ranking talks and discussions in the field of nanoscale carbon and related low dimensional materials including, but not limited to:
- Growth, synthesis, defects doping, and functionalization
- Functional hybrids and interfaces
- Nanoscale properties in macroscopic assemblies and composites
- Characterization techniques, including modelling and theory
- Device structures of relevance for applications in fields of electronics, sensors, energy storage & generation, and environment
Scientist at all career stages are encouraged to submit their Abstracts. Abstracts for oral contributions should be received by 2019, June 15th. Please visit the conference website to check the submission procedure.
- Abstract deadline for oral contributions: 15th June
- Early Registration deadline: 1st July
Updated list of confirmed Invited Speakers:
- Raul Arenal (Univ. Zaragoza, Spain)
- Izabela Jurewicz (Univ. Surrey, UK)
- Nazario Martín (Univ. Complutense Madrid, Spain)
- Chris Ewels (IMN, Nantes, France)
- Alan Dalton (Univ. Sussex, U.K.)
- Joselito Razal (Deakin Univ. Australia)
- Manuel Melle (Aveiro Institute of Materials, Portugal)
Registrations are currently opened, take advantage of early birds until 2019, July 1st.
We also invite you to book your accommodation as soon as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you next August in Zaragoza