a) Environmental Engineering and Technologies.
- Energetic systems and atmospheric pollution
- Control of pollutant emissions in power generation processes
- Pollutant emissions abatement by adsorption technologies
b) Monitoring and modelling of atmopheric pollution: particulate matter (PM), Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH) and trace elements.
c) Chemistry Science and Technology.
- Waste recycling and valorisation
- Development of porous materials with adsorption properties
d) Developing and upgrading analytical techniques for organic pollutants detection.
- Fluorescence spectroscopy