Pietro Bartocci, from the Combustion and Gasification Group, gives a keynote at the Applied Energy Symposium: MIT “A+B” (MITAB) held from July 5 to 8, 2022 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA.
Link of the Conference:
Dr. Bartocci Pietro, Marie Curie International Fellow and member of Combustion and Gasification Group, contributing HUST
Details of this appreciation from Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST): LINK
Teresa Mendiara, member of the Combustion and Gasification Research group has been was recognized as 2021 Energy and Fuels Rising Star for her significant contribution to the research field of energy.
We are pleased to invite researchers to submit abstracts to the NanoteC19 Conference to be held from 27th to 30th August, in Zaragoza, Spain.
The Conference will feature a wide range of topics and top-ranking talks and discussions in the field of nanoscale carbon and related low dimensional materials including, but not limited to:
- Growth, synthesis, defects doping, and functionalization
- Functional hybrids and interfaces
- Nanoscale properties in macroscopic assemblies and composites
- Characterization techniques, including modelling and theory
- Device structures of relevance for applications in fields of electronics, sensors, energy storage & generation, and environment
Scientist at all career stages are encouraged to submit their Abstracts. Abstracts for oral contributions should be received by 2019, June 15th. Please visit the conference website to check the submission procedure.
- Abstract deadline for oral contributions: 15th June
- Early Registration deadline: 1st July
Updated list of confirmed Invited Speakers:
- Raul Arenal (Univ. Zaragoza, Spain)
- Izabela Jurewicz (Univ. Surrey, UK)
- Nazario Martín (Univ. Complutense Madrid, Spain)
- Chris Ewels (IMN, Nantes, France)
- Alan Dalton (Univ. Sussex, U.K.)
- Joselito Razal (Deakin Univ. Australia)
- Manuel Melle (Aveiro Institute of Materials, Portugal)
Registrations are currently opened, take advantage of early birds until 2019, July 1st.
We also invite you to book your accommodation as soon as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you next August in Zaragoza
Origin of the mysterious blue fluorescence of polymer carbon dots
Original article: J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 12862−12869
Our Colleague Dr. José Miguel González appeared in Journal of Extremadura for his successful election by the IUPAC committee as representative of the Carbon Element.
Entrevista a José Miguel González en el diario hoy de Extremadura (23-09-18) sobre el proyecto de divulgación incluciencia
José Miguel coincide con otros colegas de su sector en que en España debe mejorar la ciencia y obtener más apoyos económicos e institucionales. …
Members of the Combustion and Gasification Research Group have participated in the i-LINK project meeting: “Development of natural gas combustion with CO2 capture by Pressurized Chemical Looping Combustion (PCLC)” leaded by Alberto Abad.
This project meeting took place at CanmetENERGY in Ottawa, with participants from all the institutions involved into the project: CSIC, Canmet, Ottawa University, Calgary University and British Columbia University.
International Summer School on “Carbon and related nanomaterials: Synthesis, characterisation and properties” 23-07-18
International Summer School on
CARBON AND RELATED NANOMATERIALS: SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION AND PROPERTIES.
JACA, 23rd to 27th of July 2018